MUTI currently has in operation a full service shelter storage facility located in at its corporate office in Champaign, IL. To date Midwest has transported, handled, and stored over 400 shelters ranging in size from 10,000 lbs up to 90,000 lbs. Midwest will has the capability of offloading, loading, and moving up to 100,000 lb shelters with our own custom built yard crane. Additionally, all transportation of the shelter from the manufacturer and/or to the site can be completed with our own heavy trucking division which utilizes 4 semi tractors and trailers.
- Secure alarmed area with access control and CCTV.
- Ability to house up to 65 shelters at one time. (Pending location)
- Ability to offload, load, and move shelters up to 100,000 lbs around yard with custom built shelter crane.
- Ability to power 10 different shelters at one time with 100amp power service from 10 individual pedestals.
- Ability to provide T-1 service to up to 10 different shelters at one time. (Customer to absorb T-1 associated fees.)
- Weekly reporting of inventory changes, additions, etc.
All equipment and operations will be specifically tailored to the customers operations, therefore efficiencies will be created and a streamlined process will be in place with the end result of cost and time savings to our customer. The following is a listing of past customer experienced values that have been relayed to Midwest and what we believe you the customer will experience from the proposed services from MUTI.
- Expedited response times and flexibility to accelerated project schedules due to location of shelters.
- The ability to track scan/track the asset.
- Added controls over quality of equipment installation and shelter prep.
- Enhanced planning and organization to prepare for “Site On Air” dates.
- Improved efficiency of the delivery and offloading of the shelter’s at site.
- Elimination of equipment/material problems after shelter has been delivered to site for “Site On Air”.
- “Hands on Experience” for the technician prior to shelter delivering to site.
- Shelters to be stored at a current telecommunications manned facility.
- Secure, ground condition controlled environment.