MUTI owns and operates its custom developed tower inspection program called SITE that is a paperless application for field inspection crews and utilizes a web interface for customer data reporting and interaction. Data from the field crew is entered directly into the software from a field laptop and then synchronized with our server of which houses the database of inspections. Upon successful sync, the customer can log in, view, and interact with all the data posted (200 inspected fields, full antenna mapping, 200+ photos, coax diagram, etc.). MUTI has performed over 3,000 tower inspections throughout the United States in the past 6 years utilizing the SITE Inspection program.
- 2010 – MUTI has completed the upgrades to SITE 3.0 including a new customer interface dashboard, software licensing, ability to assign inspection to a contractor from the database, ability to upload and track repairs and much more.
- 2009 Spring – MUTI is formalizing a listing of upgrades for the SITE 2.1 program and will begin the software enhancements in the fall.
- 2007 – MUTI changed the database design and updated the inspection software for efficiency, consistency, and accountability.
- 2004 – MUTI developed a custom web based tower inspection program called SITE.
Tower Inspection Services Include:
- Tower and Site Conditions
- Site/Equipment/Tower Grounding
- Power/Telco Condition
- Antenna/Coax Condition
- Tower Lighting
- Shelter and Equipment
- Structure Condition/Plumb
- Structure Paint/Coating
- Structure Heights
- Guy Wire Tensions
- General Site Photos
- Verification & Upload of Tower Drawings, Site Layout, and Coax Routing Diagram
- Repair Recommendations w/Photos
- Repair Notes w/Photos
- Work Order Creation
- Repair Photo Upload & Log
Find out more about inspection tools